Fur-Trimmed Cowl-free knitting pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate Yarn Weight: #4
• 26 1/2″ circumference x 8″ high
• 1, 100 g (118 yd) skein Prism Yarns Merino 12 (100% wool) color Aegean (A)
• 1, 56 g (45 yd) skein Prism Yarns Plume (100% nylon) color Mojave (B)
• Size 11 US (8 mm) 20″ circular needles OR SIZE TO OBTAIN GAUGE
• 1 ring stitch marker, yarn needle GAUGE
• Gauge is not critical to this project.
TO SAVE TIME, TAKE TIME TO CHECK GAUGE.
With B, CO 70 sts. Knit 2 rows. Being careful not to twist, join to knit in the round. PM to indicate beg of rnd. Cont with B, work 3 rnds Garter st in the round (purl 1 rnd, knit 1 rnd, purl 1 rnd). Body
Change to A and work pattern as foil: [Knit 4 rnds, purl 4 rnds] twice.
Knit 3 rnds.
Next rnd: Knit and dec 4 sts evenly spaced around [66 sts].
Purl 4 rnds, knit 3 rnds.
Next rnd: Knit and dec 4 sts evenly spaced around [62 sts].
Purl 4 rnds.
Next rnd: Knit and dec 4 sts evenly spaced around [58 sts].
Knit 4 rnds.
Change to B and work Garter st in the round for 5 rnds ([purl 1 rnd, knit 1 rnd] twice; purl 1 rnd). BO as foil: *ssk, slip st back to LH ndl; rep from * around. Fasten off. Weave in all ends.
Designed by Laura Bryant .
See also another patterns for knitted infinity scarf
Don’t miss new knitting pattern Child’s Hooded Scarf
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more just like it
Don't forget to confirm your subscription (if you don't find our message in your inbox, check your Spam folder)